S.H.G. (Salute Hotel Group) is a young, expanding hotel management company that aims to co-serve customer satisfaction with value creation, without neglecting marginality and management efficiency. S.H.G. captures the opportunities offered by the market, with the goal of creating an efficient hotel portfolio. The strength of our corporate strategy is to realize synergies on the organizational, managerial and commercial front. For this reason, future development goals, envisage an expansion of the domain in synergic organization optics. The Group now has 10 hotels in cities strategically relevant for leisure and business customers, for a total of about 1200 rooms.
Every S.H.G. Hotel presents a strong personality: from MICE oriented venue to cozy boutique hotel or from contemporary style architecture to historic and precious huge Villa, but all with the same desire to become a place in harmony with the territory, embodying the culture of its surroundings.
Places where the customer finds the perfect environment to work, have fun, relax and enjoy the great italian cuisine of S.H.G. restaurants and live an excellent experience as Preferred Guests.
Our value proposition is geared to one-to-one marketing: the goal is to offer a unique, almost customized offer to each of the potential customers on the market, thinking about that hotel companies are offering "Benefits", those for which the consumer is able to express a judgment only after having tried them. In addition, value for money is more than ever an indispensable element: offering the maximum benefit to the customer-backed price is the cornerstone of the corporate strategy.
Salute Hotel Group includes the following hotels:
• Venezia, “SHG Hotel Salute Palace”
• Varese - Induno Olona, “Villa Porro Pirelli”
• Vicenza, “SHG Hotel de la Ville”
• Varese - Somma Lombardo, “SHG Grand Hotel Milano Malpensa”
• Verona, “SHG Hotel Verona”
• Verona, “SHG Hotel Catullo”
• Roma, “SHG Hotel Portamaggiore”
• Pomezia, “SHG Hotel Antonella”
• Lago Maggiore - Belgirate – “SHG Hotel Villa Carlotta”
• Bologna - Zola Predosa - “SHG Hotel Bologna”
• Last but not least, the recent operation in Venice-San Marco called "Ca 'di Dio", awarded to an auction launched by Venice's IRE in February 2017, which will be transformed into a 5 Star Luxury Hotel.